Dizzy 3rd Dec 2011-10th Feb 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dizzy 3rd Dec 2011-10th Feb 2014

Post by smokierat on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 am

Dizzy

We had to say goodbye to our gorgeous Dizzy yesterday Cry  She was a stunner, a Russian Silver beauty  Love x She got to over 27 months, without a days illness until the very end, she was just so very tired we knew she needed to go,despite it being one of the hardest things, we couldn't let her linger on, it wouldnt have been fair on such a Epic Lady.
Dizzy had a lot of fans, and i know theres a lot of people that will remember her fondly.Our vet had a real soft spot for her, and called her Dizzy Rascal.How can i describe such an awesome rat...She was this brave,bold,loving,funny,clever,bossy thing and we adored her.I don't think a rat has ever had so much cuddles,or spent so much time bruxing and boggling and grooming and minding and generally just loving her humans.She was such a loving girl,calling her a heart rat doesnt really do her justice Love  Love  Love We looked after her for a weekend before she came to live with us and we just fell for them all, her mom Dreamer was an absolute pet and the litter was this bundle of energy and boldness and sweetness Smile I know we were lucky to have her as long as we did, and to have her so active and herself for so long.But she was just that kind of rat,everything was on her terms and she just wouldnt have put up with anything less!I could write a book about my baby girl and all the ways she was brilliant and loving but everyone who knew her knew all about it.She will never ever be forgotten and will always be one of those rats we talk about,our DizzyPuss,our LoveMouse,our SilverSausage xxx She was always up for coming out,for traipsing around the house doing jobs with us,cuddles in bed,marauding around the couch doing her rounds...i dont think she slept!She couldnt go in with any other rat after losing her sister,her lovelieness and bond with us was matched only by her disdain for other rats!This meant she had hours upon hours of time out with us,curled up in a hood,lying on my chest nose to nose.Losing any of our guys is heart rending, but i knew it would be another layer to that when we had to say goodbye to Dizzy SilverPuss.I have so many happy memories of her, so many beautiful pictures,and i know we did the right thing,that we were lucky to have her as long as we did x but oh i miss her so much already.I still remember when we took her and her sister Flea home and we put them in a small cage upstairs on the small bed untill they were big enough for the big girls cage,she was this luminescent silver and pink thing, so brave and friendly, and she claimed Eoghan as her baby instantly.Im totally biased but she was one stunning rat-from her big sparkly eyes and PINK ears to the prettiest rat tail ive ever seen.Im so glad we had hours of cuddles on sunday and on monday before work,and even in the vet and that her last meal was cheesecake!
Give Flea a kiss from me sweetheart and dont boss her around too much x Il see you again my lovely mouse x

Dizzy approx 4-5 weeks old

Dizzy approx 8 weeks old

Flea and Dizzy approx 8 weeks old

Dizzy on her first photshoot approx 5 months old

Dizzy pretending to be a tiger

Back to top Go down

Re: Dizzy 3rd Dec 2011-10th Feb 2014

Post by eoghan on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 am

Bye Dizzypuss

Her usual look

Always out, about and ready to go

And then time for a snooze

"Never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake"

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip"

Proudly Commanded by
Squeak, Rafiki, Piscin, Raticate, Dizzy Beag, Smoulderin' Cinnabun, Smoked Sassafras, Bree, Shrimp-a-Sioráf, Bella, ButterFlobbles, Poptee, Ping
Evil Oscar Wilde(M), Cú Chulainn(M), Sir Didymus(M)
Previously Commanded By
George, Ghostie, Ralf, Tuffy, Pixie, Willow, Flea, Nibblet, Rose, Tulip, Gypsy, Bluebell, Crimp, Annie,Jiggly Puff of Blue Smoke, Dizzy, Noodles(M) And Smokie(The Supreme Commander)

https://plus.google.com/+EoghanDuggan/
eoghan
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

She was the best <3 despite her never ending hate for Karl in particular <3 she really was special, and this post had me in tears.

Run free sweet girl - go and find your family Sad give them all love from me <3

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JinX on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 pm

aww sorry for your loss Sad 
JinX

http://www.EchteKerels.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by DJF on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

I met this lady briefly and what a beauty she was. I am so sorry Grace and Eoghan.

Gone Fishing: Maud, Constance, Peig, Hillary

"As the Amazing Maurice said, it was just a story about people and rats. And the difficult part of it was deciding who the people were, and who were the rats."
DJF
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:48 am

Thanks Darren.I made myself clean out her cage this evening and it really bloody hurt not to see her wandering around the sofa while i was doing it,to not put more shavings in,to look over and not see her in the cage,not to be able to have my DizzyPuss cuddles  Cry 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum