Bongo Fury Captain Beefheart :*(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bongo Fury Captain Beefheart :*(

Post by Zoundz on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Captain's gone Sad he passed away on the 13th February, and he was, at least, curled up in bed asleep. It's a nice way to go I guess.

He'd been ill for 2 weeks, but seemed to really turn a corner and be on the mend. I'd not kidded myself into believing he'd ever come around completely or have another six months of life, but I had thought he might make his second birthday and a little beyond at least. The main thing is for those last two weeks, never had a happier boy existed :*) he was given as much runny, nice food as he could eat, plenty of extra cuddles, a comfier cage with vetbed in (he loved that!), and generally seemed very happy.

Captain was a wonderful boy - everyone who met him loved him, he had a fan club all of his own, because he was always 'special'. We kept him as a breeding buck as he was stunning - and although he continued being stunning, at about 7-8 weeks he developed a pronounced head tilt (as did several others in the litter), so obviously he was never used for breeding. He became a total pet instead. He was a quirky soul, with his lopsided head, not that it ever bothered him. He would get so excited about cuddles, and meeting new people too. He loved everyone!

I will miss him so much Sad we were very close, and he was such a little gem. It feels very odd not to have him bouncing up to the bars and looking out at me all lopsided anymore.

Run free my darling boy <3

For him - Change by Tears For Fears - because his dad got a Tears For Fears song too <3

"Change"

You walked in to the room
I just had to laugh
The face you wore was cool
You were a photograph
When it's all too late
It's all too late
I did not have the time
I did not have the nerve
To ask you how you feel
Is this what you deserve
When it's all too late
It's all too late
Change
You can change
And something on your mind
Became a point of view
I lost your honesty
You lost the life in you
When it's all too late
It's all too late
We walk and talk in time
I walk and talk in two
Where does the end of me
Become the start of you
When it's all too late
It's all too late
What has happened to
The friend that I once knew
Has he gone away

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bongo Fury Captain Beefheart :*(

Post by eoghan on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Bye Captain. Best behaved man-rat that ever did man-rat.

"Never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake"

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip"

Proudly Commanded by
Squeak, Rafiki, Piscin, Raticate, Dizzy Beag, Smoulderin' Cinnabun, Smoked Sassafras, Bree, Shrimp-a-Sioráf, Bella, ButterFlobbles, Poptee, Ping
Evil Oscar Wilde(M), Cú Chulainn(M), Sir Didymus(M)
Previously Commanded By
George, Ghostie, Ralf, Tuffy, Pixie, Willow, Flea, Nibblet, Rose, Tulip, Gypsy, Bluebell, Crimp, Annie,Jiggly Puff of Blue Smoke, Dizzy, Noodles(M) And Smokie(The Supreme Commander)

https://plus.google.com/+EoghanDuggan/
eoghan
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:53 pm

I was so sad to hear this Laura  Cry He was an epic man rat,a gent,a funny,gorgeous boy who lived a very happy life xXx Play hard sweetheart,back with Piglet and all your friends now  Love Love Love 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum