My Elsie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Elsie

Post by GillianK on Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 am

Elsie will be 3 next month so she's an older lady. She hasn't been 100% lately but keeping going cause she's a wee fighter. Her sisters have now gone to the bridge so I give her loads of free range these days. Last night she was very sleepy and spent all evening sound asleep beside me on the sofa as I watched Game of Thorones. How sweet is my old lady rat?

[img][/img]
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Re: My Elsie

Post by smokierat on Mon May 19, 2014 2:50 am

Adoreable Love 

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Tue May 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Awww, bless her <3

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine on Tue May 27, 2014 1:11 am

she's doing well for nearly three Smile How lovely she gets so much one on one time with you  Love 

Ex Rats: Reggie  Cinnamon Algy Russian Blue Theo Agouti Monty British Blue,On Loan from Bongo Fury: Forz Russian Blue and Switch Silver/Black Bertie Champagne and Maddi Chocolate, Septimus Cinnamon Mawie Silver/Black Ishmael Blazed/Badger/Roan, Isambard Silver/Black,
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by GillianK on Tue May 27, 2014 3:53 am

Thank you. Yeah she's doing good. She was 100% healthy and extremely active and adventurous till last month when her sister died. Since then shes had lice, which I think are definitely gone now, and shes been very snuffly so I have her on baytril. She also appears to have gone blind. She walked off the sofa the other day. She has free range there all the time and has never done that before. And she almost fell off it again yesterday only I was aware of it and caught her. She walks over her dinner and tries to push through obstacles rather than go around them. Def not as adventurous, more sleepy. Just wants to be snuggled up with me. But she's eating, drinking and sweet as ever, so hopefully she'll be with me for a bit longer. She'll be my last rat for a while. Sad
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum