Crimp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crimp

Post by smokierat on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:20 am

We had to say goodbye to our kick ass CrimpaCramp tues 15 th of July,it took me this long because she was our Crimp,our little loony,what can i say about her??Anyone here who's met her would know just how Epic Crimp was  Love  I cant thank Laura and Karl enough for letting her come and live with us,for becoming such a central part of our lives and our family.She was a really good friend,she was funny,and so clever and kind,sweet,gentle,and an absolute eccentric little lunatic and a one of a kind little soul x and we got to live with her,and have a million little funny moments with her and for that il always be grateful  Love She had a long,healthy life and was fit and active and *very* with it untill the very end  Smile she wouldnt have had it any other way!She was a legend,my EpicMaus,our CrimpbumplyBump  Love Give your sister Tulip lots of kisses for me my gorgeous girl,and everyone else too xXxXx Miss you babygirl xXx I have no doubt you'll Play Hard  Smile Love 

Back to top Go down

Re: Crimp

Post by Zoundz on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Sad you know how much I loved her Grace - she was our girl before we let her go to you guys, and she was always a special favourite out of your rats <3 I loved her to bits, so I can imagine how you must be feeling Sad ((((hug)))))

Here's her page on our site (still messed up - so if you want to read it you'll have to highlight the words... but the pics are lovely <3

http://www.irishrats.co.uk/Crimp.htm

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum