Bongo Fury Flowers And Yams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bongo Fury Flowers And Yams

Post by Zoundz on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:40 am

Yam passed away while we were away - a bit of a blessing really Sad she wasn't suffering at all - but there was nothing left. She was totally vacant and would lie for hours just staring. She was always the first at the food bowl mind - very active come feeding time, and still quite happy and fit - but just not with it. Some kind of ratty dementia/alzheimers. She was living with Zen, and that's why we didn't put her to sleep really - in her own way she was happy, and she was keeping Zen some sort of company.

Anyway, she passed away in her sleep while we were away Sad and she will be very much missed as she was a great character before she lost her mind. Even after that she was a sweet thing, and everyone who met her loved her.

Run free gorgeous - back to health again, and hopefully with full brain function <3

And at the moment I'm working on a wedding presentation with the song Moon River - and it reminds me of her somehow...

Moon river wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style someday
You dream maker, you heartbreaker
Wherever you're going I'm going your way
Two drifters off to see the world

There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbows end
Waiting round the band
My huckleberry friend, moon river
And me

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bongo Fury Flowers And Yams

Post by eoghan on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:15 am

she was a pretty kitty

"Never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake"

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip"

Proudly Commanded by
Squeak, Rafiki, Piscin, Raticate, Dizzy Beag, Smoulderin' Cinnabun, Smoked Sassafras, Bree, Shrimp-a-Sioráf, Bella, ButterFlobbles, Poptee, Ping
Evil Oscar Wilde(M), Cú Chulainn(M), Sir Didymus(M)
Previously Commanded By
George, Ghostie, Ralf, Tuffy, Pixie, Willow, Flea, Nibblet, Rose, Tulip, Gypsy, Bluebell, Crimp, Annie,Jiggly Puff of Blue Smoke, Dizzy, Noodles(M) And Smokie(The Supreme Commander)

https://plus.google.com/+EoghanDuggan/
eoghan
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum