R,I,P my great dane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

R,I,P my great dane

Post by carol on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:11 am

hi my dane hasent been well the last few weeks he 7 an half, have him since he was 6 weeks old a dane has a very short life span he was at vet 2 weeks ago as his legs wer sore an he was limpin so they gave him pain meds but the last few days his weight was fallin off him so i brought him back 2 vet this morning an his liver had been failing last few days an all they could do was put him 2 sleep he was in a lot of pain iv never cryed as much even the vet cryed with me still cant belive hes gone, run free big man xxxxx

carol

Back to top Go down

Re: R,I,P my great dane

Post by Catz on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 am

Oh no, Carol I'm so very sorry to here this. He was such a beautiful boy and I know you loved him dearly. I'm glad I had the pleasure of meeting him Sad You and your family are in my prayers..
Run free big boy..
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:12 am

im sorry to hear your sad news Carol Sad its always heartbreaking to say goodbye to a member of the family like that but you did right by him x He looks like a gorgeous boy,run free handsome x

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Oh Carol how heartbreaking Cry I really am so very sorry. Their lives are so short, you're right but it was a good age at least, not that there would be any doubt he was well looked after Wink But I know he had the best life with you and that is what matters, not how long they live but how good a life they had and how happy he surely was. Thinking of you *hug*

Ex Rats: Reggie  Cinnamon Algy Russian Blue Theo Agouti Monty British Blue,On Loan from Bongo Fury: Forz Russian Blue and Switch Silver/Black Bertie Champagne and Maddi Chocolate, Septimus Cinnamon Mawie Silver/Black Ishmael Blazed/Badger/Roan, Isambard Silver/Black,
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 am

Sad I'm so sorry Carol - it's just the worst thing losing a dog Sad there's something about them. It's dreadful losing any pet, but losing a dog is like losing a bit of yourself somehow Sad

((((((hug)))))))))
xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top