The rest of our zoo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The rest of our zoo.

Post by Babs on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 am

This was Lenny, who sadly passed away at 12 years old just before Christmas. He was a beautiful golden retriever.

This is Holly, our little terrier cross. She's wearing her reindeer costume, and yes she does have a very obvious underbite. It looks like she's smiling all the time!

This is Spyrella, my bearded dragon, dressed up in a little skirt my mam knitted for her and looking like she wants to kill me.

This is Ross, my Japanese Spitz/Collie cross. He's my little circus dog, knows every trick under the sun and then some. Big Grin

And good old Lenny, bonding with Buffy on the night I brought her home. He was such a sweetie.

Babs

Back to top Go down

Re: The rest of our zoo.

Post by Zoundz on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 am

Aww - they're lovely! Grin Really love Ross - interesting cross! I have a Shiba Inu myself Smile

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 am

Thank you Big Grin Shiba-inu's are a gorgeous breed. I've never seen one in real life before, they're really unusual.
Ross certainly is an interesting cross. He's very intelligent, has tons of energy and of course he inherited the Spitz yappiness. He has a horrible shrill little bark on him! I suspect he thinks he's a husky, because he goes crazy if there's ever any ice or snow outside. Here's a better view of his fluffy lil self in the snow last year Grin

Babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 am

He's gorgeous! Grin You'll have to come and meet my Shiba monster at some point! Grin

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 am

Oh my goodness you're dogs are to die for! Love Lenny was just beautiful, I'm so sorry for your loss. Ross is the cutest little guy Love And I love Holly's little grin Laugh Love

Ex Rats: Reggie  Cinnamon Algy Russian Blue Theo Agouti Monty British Blue,On Loan from Bongo Fury: Forz Russian Blue and Switch Silver/Black Bertie Champagne and Maddi Chocolate, Septimus Cinnamon Mawie Silver/Black Ishmael Blazed/Badger/Roan, Isambard Silver/Black,
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 am

your animals are just gorgeous Love your dogs Love and your grumpy looking bearded dragon Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 am

Thank you. Smile My grumpy bearded dragon is ALWAYS grumpy with me for something or other. She's not best pleased to be sharing my bedroom with Kitty and her babies. I think she's hoping one is for her. . . Roll Eyes

Zoundz, if you weren't so far away I'd be over in a flash to see your rats and Shiba! Though I do plan on a visit to your rattery one day. How could I not?!
Babs

Back to top Go down

Post by GillianK on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 am

Spyrella is sooooo cute in her dress! Fantastic!
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum