Pet Expo Show?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pet Expo Show?

Post by Babs on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 am

I've been doing a lot of asking around for a venue to hold a rat show, and one of the people I contacted was Marie Murphy, who organises the pet expo at the RDS. I was kind of getting desperate and so just contacting and asking people who might know of any animal friendly venues.

She got back to me this morning and asked if we'd be interested in holding a show at the pet expo this year. They're moving out to a different venue because they can't afford the RDS anymore. In the meantime I'm going to keep looking for venues, but would anyone be interested in doing the expo this year? I'd love to give a go if anyone else is up for it, just thought I'd run it by you guys before I reply Grin
Babs

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Expo Show?

Post by Zoundz on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 am

I would very much like to do the Expo - if it is *MUCH* cheaper than last year. It was horrifying - think it started at around €1500 for a stand... so NO. We don't have that kind of money. Also, we can't hold a show at it, but it is good for raising awareness. Perhaps you could pass her on to me? CC me into any e-mails Smile

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 am

Wow, that's some money. Hopefully with the smaller venue this year the prices will be more reasonable, as I'd really like to give it a shot.

I'll pass you on her contact details in a private message, if you like? You no doubt will know the requirements better than I will! Grin
Babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum