Ready Made Mixes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ready Made Mixes

Post by SaraBloo on Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 am

Yeah. Little fish, shrimp, meal worms, crickets and things. Hopefully I wont freak out too much giving it to them. Lol.

And yeah, it's not really a problem though. A week or so isn't that long to wait for stuff. Just means I shall be more organised for the future and make sure I order while I have at least a weeks worth of food left. (I did this time anyways.)
SaraBloo
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraBloo on Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 am

Well, the bag of Mums & Babies I got from RR is almost done. Probs get 3 or so more days out of it if I use it on it's own though I ordered No7 and No11 1kg bags to try and they arrived today. Thinking I might mix some of one of them in with the Mums & Babies so it's not a complete change all of a sudden. I noticed No7 has some little buggy things in it, I think it's shrimp. I never actually seen them eat the bugs/fishies in the Mums & Babies but they must have cos there was never any left in the bowl. Lol. So yeah, the mix went down well.

Also got them some dried fruit from RR. That website is great! Lol.
SaraBloo
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach on Sat May 19, 2012 12:45 am

Yeah, come to think of it I have noticed little buggy things before..
Glad the mix went down well. Their website is awesome, it has everything.
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraBloo on Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 am

Yeah, it's hard not to buy too much. Lol. Though the postage always holds me back a little. The 2 1kg bag of food and small bag of mixed dried fruits and 2 pingpong balls came to around £8 which isn't bad, but then it was another £8 for postage. Laugh

If I can get my room cleared out and have more storage space I'll probs get the 5kg bag. Smile
SaraBloo
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat on Sat May 19, 2012 6:48 am

Does anyone know anything about spirulina for rats?I'm quite happy feeding the shunamite diet with rabbit food as base but was just having a look at RR and might get a few things to spice up their diet every now and again,maybe some of those soft foods for my oldies or something as a little treat....anybody gotten anything else from there?

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraBloo on Sat May 19, 2012 7:03 am

I got some of their dried fruit as well as their ready made mix. Next time I'm also probs gonna get their dried insect and seacreature mix as extra protein/treat as my girls have enjoyed them in the mums and babies mix.

I seen a couple of other things I'd like to try but I can't remember at the moment. Laugh
SaraBloo
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach on Sat May 19, 2012 7:33 am

I've tried a good lot of their stuff. Various treats, seaweeds, vitamin things, fruit& nuts etc. i've tried the soft food too, it's good but albie and chandler didn't want it regular, i guess cause they could manage most foods. It is great for mixing with baby food or senior aid to make sure they're getting everthing they need. Always been very happy with their products in service. Regarding delivery sarabloo, i find it's a lot cheaper if you order in bulk rather than keep ordering small amounts. I get all their treats, dry mix etc for 2-3 months at a time and delivery is only £10.
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat on Sat May 19, 2012 8:35 am

My girlies are grand with eating their dry mix too,just think they might like to try something as a little treat alongside it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraBloo on Sat May 19, 2012 9:00 am

Yeah, I figured bulk buying would be better/cheaper. Just don't have the room at the moment. Smile
SaraBloo
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum