girls need new home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girls need new home

Post by carol on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:03 am

this is poppy and winni due 2 change in family circumstances the girls need a new home they would have 2 stay toghter as never been apart they are nutered an chiped , come with papers kennel an cage these girls are house traned an cage traned i have looked after these girls wile family have been on hollidays an have 2 say they are very sweet they good with children an other pets if u think u can offer the girls a home please contact me as family back from holls on the 2nd an mite end up puttin them in a pound and i dont want that 2 happen 2 them

carol

Back to top Go down

Re: girls need new home

Post by Zoundz on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 pm

If they come with papers, will the breeder not take them back?

I would get in touch with some of these people and see if there's a breed rescue:
http://www.cockerspaniel.ie/clubs.html

If you can't get anywhere with that, let me know, and I'll have a chat to a few people - I don't know anyone in cockers really, but I might know someone who does Smile

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 am

the owners have the girls an are looking 2 try get a family member or close friend 2 take them they want the best for them im not sure wer they got the girls as i just look after them wile they on holliday an said id try help by posting 4 them

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 am

Have they considered giving them to a rescue? there are several that would probably take them on. ASH animal rescue, PAWS, dogs aid, AHAR, inistioge puppy rescue etc.
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by carol on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:24 am

i have cocker spanel rescue lookin 4 a home but rescues have 2 come first an these girls have a home at mo , dogs aid an most other places are full with dogs needin homes so im leaving it up 2 the owners 2 sort for now

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum