smokie (Caution lots of photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smokie (Caution lots of photos)

Post by smokierat on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:51 am

We lost Smokie last Friday Cry
its taken me this long because i dont know how you write this about a rat like her Love
She was one of our first two rats,the best introduction to rats we could ever ever have asked for,and wouldve been three the fifth of January by our estimation,if not a little older.She was Epic Big Grin Love
She was the first to brux,to groom us,to explore and greet people.Il never forget when we brought her as company for someone else on a vet trip and she bounced out of the box and ran straight up the vets jumper and stared right into his face like "well im here now!" Laugh she was this brave,friendly,clever,fierce,gentle,incredibly loving and affectionate mummy rat,the mummy of all of us Love minding us,grooming us,generally keeping us all in line-especially Eoghan x She decided the moment she met us that Eoghan was her baby Love
i know we were lucky to have her as long as we did,and she was so well and with it untill the end,she never lost her 'Smokieness'-she wouldnt have allowed it!but still,its been heartbreaking...
She spent more time bruxing,and snuggling and generally giving love than any other rat in the whole world and i know she was a happy rat Love she will always be such an important member of our little family,and i know we will never ever forget her x
Give your hubbie and your babies kisses for me Smokie Rat,il see you again Sweetheart xXxXx
Run Free my gorgeous girl xXxXx

Back to top Go down

Re: smokie (Caution lots of photos)

Post by Zoundz on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 am

Run free beautiful girl - known to us all and a friend to many <3 you were a diamond... :*(

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GillianK on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:44 am

What a stunning rat she was. Such gorgeous photos and precious memories. Run free Smokie. x
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by eoghan on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:17 am

Its 12 months to the day and nearly the minute we lost our smokierat. It wasn't a massive shock I prepared well for it I was more shocked when nibblet left us a few weeks later.
She was one amazing ratty

"Never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake"

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip"

Proudly Commanded by
Squeak, Rafiki, Piscin, Raticate, Dizzy Beag, Smoulderin' Cinnabun, Smoked Sassafras, Bree, Shrimp-a-Sioráf, Bella, ButterFlobbles, Poptee, Ping
Evil Oscar Wilde(M), Cú Chulainn(M), Sir Didymus(M)
Previously Commanded By
George, Ghostie, Ralf, Tuffy, Pixie, Willow, Flea, Nibblet, Rose, Tulip, Gypsy, Bluebell, Crimp, Annie,Jiggly Puff of Blue Smoke, Dizzy, Noodles(M) And Smokie(The Supreme Commander)

https://plus.google.com/+EoghanDuggan/
eoghan
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:55 am

Cry Cry  hardly seems like a year... Sad

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator