My Girls' Christmas Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Girls' Christmas Dinner

Post by GillianK on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:54 am

Hi all, not added any pics of my girls in a long time, so thought I'd add a few I took when they were getting their Christmas dinner. They are now 18-months-old. When I got them Dorothy was 7-months-old and the other 3 girls were 14-months-old and non of them were tame. Now they're doing really well. Bessie and Betty just loved getting handled and cuddled. Betty reminds me so much of Blanche. Even though I've had her the longest, Dorothy is still quite shy, and although she can be handled she prefers not to be. :-) Elsie was the most skittish but now she can be handled very well but is not nearly as friendly as Bessie and Betty who are absolutely fantastic. Elsie is the naughty one of the 4 as she bullies Betty a lot.

Betty and Bessie tucking into their Christmas dinner

Wee Betty who's going through a hard time with her sister being a bully.

Like my Blanche, Betty loves her grub!

Bessie is my prettiest rat

Bessie making sure she looks her best!

My Dorothy

Dorothy, Bessie and Betty enjoying their dinner

Elsie checking out the camera lens, even though she's the most difficult to photograph!

GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Re: My Girls' Christmas Dinner

Post by Diggerdawg on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 am

Gorgeous pics!! Love

Diggerdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Oooh - they're lovely (though you're braver than me letting them near a lens! XD)

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdou on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 am

What are they actually eating....trying to figure the food items in the piccies....

My girls seem to be picky ladies when it comes to food.. Roll Eyes

We dont like sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, uncooked carrots (we dont mind the cooked ones though!!).... Laugh

Abdou

Back to top Go down

Post by GillianK on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:03 am

Christmas dinner - they had turkey, sausage, bacon, roast potato, roast parsnip, yorkshire pudding, brussel sprout, chestnut, broccoli, cauliflower, stuffing, prawn cocktail, egg mayonnaise, and cheese salad with wheaten bread. lol! They finished the lot right down to the last crumb of paprika! My rats don't eat rat food, they totally ignore it, although I put in some seed sticks to help grind down their teeth. But they are fed human food. They get cereal/toast/eggs for breakfast, and then a mini version of what we're having for dinner, and porridge with fruit for supper. They're totally spoilt! Smile
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am

OMG what fabulous photos! Looks like they're really enjoying that dinner too Big Grin

Ex Rats: Reggie  Cinnamon Algy Russian Blue Theo Agouti Monty British Blue,On Loan from Bongo Fury: Forz Russian Blue and Switch Silver/Black Bertie Champagne and Maddi Chocolate, Septimus Cinnamon Mawie Silver/Black Ishmael Blazed/Badger/Roan, Isambard Silver/Black,
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdou on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 am

GillianK wrote:Christmas dinner - they had turkey, sausage, bacon, roast potato, roast parsnip, yorkshire pudding, brussel sprout, chestnut, broccoli, cauliflower, stuffing, prawn cocktail, egg mayonnaise, and cheese salad with wheaten bread. lol! They finished the lot right down to the last crumb of paprika! My rats don't eat rat food, they totally ignore it, although I put in some seed sticks to help grind down their teeth. But they are fed human food. They get cereal/toast/eggs for breakfast, and then a mini version of what we're having for dinner, and porridge with fruit for supper. They're totally spoilt! Smile

Wow, can I come and live in your house too??? Laugh Laugh Laugh

Abdou

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 pm

gorgeous ratties and beautiful photos Smile

My ratties get suparat and home mix alternated, but Jack (as he needs encouragement to eat) gets totally spoiled nowadays:

Marrow fat peas, pureed sweet potato, cooked carot and grilled mini burger Laugh

Francois
Deactivated
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum