Rats on donedeal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rats on donedeal!

Post by Marcin92 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 am

Someone is selling baby rats on donedeal. If anyone wants one can have a look few pictures are posted there. Hope they wont end up as snakes food. Thanks

Marcin92

Back to top Go down

Re: Rats on donedeal!

Post by Zoundz on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 pm

If these are the roans and dumbos etc that are listed on Dondeal for €20 - they're from a backyard breeder - they're not rehoming and rescue, this is someone purpose breeding rats from unknown backgrounds. I wouldn't normally care much other than to sigh and shake my head, but this person has also spent some time badmouthing us to anyone who'll listen, in order to try and persuade them to buy her rats instead Wink Fine, that's up to them, but as with all things, I encourage people to be aware of the risks, and to be 100% sure that care and breeding is of highest standard before deciding to buy animals. The only way to stop this sort of churning out of rats (and indeed any species), is to only use good breeders and rescues Smile

Having said all of this - it's not really for rescue and rehoming board, as they are purposely bred.

Thanks for posting though Smile welcome to the forum! Smile

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Rats on donedeal!

Post by Diggerdawg on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:14 am

Well said!

Diggerdawg

Back to top Go down