Rocksteady hurt his leg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rocksteady hurt his leg

Post by Tribble on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 pm

We noticed last night that he was limping, wouldn't put any weight on his back left foot.
I picked him up, and he was happy out, sniffing and licking, and even let m,e handle his entire leg, and put a little pressure on it.
I think it's a sprain, he did this to himself before when he was a little troublemaker, and he recovered in a few days.
I'm just asking for reassurance mainly, as whenever Ben sees him he gets this look on his face; like he's witnessing someone shovel orphan kittens into a furnace or something.
Anyway, Rocky is bright, attentive, and cen get around. He's also drinking and eating plenty.

Any other diagnoses?

Tribble

Back to top Go down

Re: Rocksteady hurt his leg

Post by Zoundz on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 am

Awww - poor Ben! I'm quite sure Rocky's fine <3 and it's probably a sprain, as you suggest. If you want to feel like you're doing something you could try children's suspension nurofen syrup? Smile it's an effective painkiller and reduces swelling Smile

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum