It's been a while...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's been a while...

Post by Rizzo on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:22 am

Sorry I have not been on this in a while. Life's a bit hectic at the minute. Just thought I should update yous on how Bandit and Vince are doing. I recently installed an infared lamp over their cage because I was feeling a little sorry for them during this cold weather and I have it on a timer so when the heating goes off the lamp comes on so they're always warm and snug Wink.. Has anyone else done this as I think it is a great idea during this time of year..
Rizzo

Back to top Go down

Re: It's been a while...

Post by Zoundz on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 am

Oooh good idea! Grin Toasty ratties <3 how are they doing? Grin

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:29 am

They are doing great though they can't stop eating. I've been having to cook for them more than Neil ha ha..... He's actually jealous lol. They are super affectionate but I think that's because I recently bought a super snug dressing gown and they love cuddling into the arms of it Smile. Vince is a real sweetheart whereas Bandit just wants to suss everyone out and everything. He gets suspicious of new people and has to observe them closely before he warms to them lol! They are brilliant Love
Rizzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum