Thoughts on the Ferplast Furet XL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thoughts on the Ferplast Furet XL?

Post by NatashaK290 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:49 am

I'm after getting the Ferplast Furet XL. Even if you haven't had the cage please tell me what you think of it. I especially want to know your answers to the following two questions. What do you think of the accessories that come with it? How did you set the cage up in the beginning and later on? Please upload photos if you can.

NatashaK290

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Ferplast Furet XL?

Post by siofradh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:30 am

hi, welcome to the forum.
from what i gather, the furet xl is a great cage. i'd say the accessories are pretty good - the hammock might get chewed pretty fast though, i've had similar ones that lasted only about a week. but those are easily replaceable!
do you mind me asking where you got it? i'm actually looking to get one soon and downsize from a critter nation.
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by NatashaK290 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 am

I got it in Pet World in Athlone. When I asked the price of it in the shop I was told it was €160. It was €200 and something originally. My dad said he got it a bit cheaper.

NatashaK290

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 am

The cage is awkward and heavy and a pain to lay out/clean - however, if it's your only cage (we have a lot of rats and a lot of cages so time is always a consideration) it's fine - and I loved mine before I started breeding. In fact, I had (still have - but not used) 4! Smile Love the shelves and the tubes, though again, not the easiest to clean because of the patterning.

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 pm

ah! thank you! ive been dying to get one but ordering online wasnt an option since i would have to be cageless for delivery time. hopefully theyll have them in stock in petworld santry. if i get one ill post pictures of my setup for you. im hoping to have a new cage in the next two weeks.
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum