Tim and Scamp are home :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Scamp are home :D

Post by NatashaK290 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 am

Today I collected Tim and Scamp from the lovely Siofradh. I had a couple of melon chunks and a bag of yoghurt treats with me. There was some fleece, an old top of mine and the tube from a toilet roll. On the way home Tim decided to put his head in the tube and then the rest of his body, requiring my help to get him all the way out. Scamp proceeded to the same when Tim was out of it. Then Scamp again. Then Tim again. They had a little exploratory session on my bed, there was some poop involved. A little bonding session followed in which more poop was involved. Thank you Scamp. All the poop went to the litter box, hopefully they'll realise that's where the poop goes. Scamp surprised me. I thought Tim would be the more curious of the two but he only had a quick sniff around and went to the hidey-house. There he gathered up shredded newspaper to, I'm guessing, cover himself in. He attempted to go to sleep but was foiled by inquisitive Scamp.
Scamp was and is happily investigating the cage. He hasn't tried everything yet but he goes up and down the long tube and climbs the bars a bit. He goes over to the two food bowls and has sniffed one of the hammocks. He stepped on the fleece pouch hammock but one corner came loose. I obviously didn't tie that corner to the cage tight enough.
So far the only things Tim has been doing is gathering up pieces of shredded newspaper to keep himself warm and trying to sleep.
I would of course post pictures but my ipod is dead and the charger is broken so I can neither take pictures or upload them. I'm taking pictures on an old Nokia phone and I have yet to figure out how to get the pictures from the phone to the computer.

NatashaK290

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim and Scamp are home :D

Post by Zoundz on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Aww - congrats to you on getting them, and to the boys on their new home! Grin Lovely ending! Grin

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum