Pet Expo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pet Expo

Post by NatashaK290 on Tue May 07, 2013 10:15 am

Is anybody planning on going to the Pet Expo this year? I would like to go and would love to meet some people from this forum there. I realise it isn't until November and it is only May but I would like to find out if anyone is going to be doing an exhibition. It says on the website there will be a "Discovery Area where children can learn how to properly handle their favourite small pets". Did anyone go last year?

NatashaK290

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Expo

Post by Zoundz on Tue May 07, 2013 9:49 pm

We did it last year - I think there should be some photos here somewhere - but probably won't this year - it costs us a fortune to do these things, and since we don't have a proper membership fee for people to join the Irish Rat Club at the moment (as it's only an online forum), we can't afford to do them very often as it's 100% out of pocket.

I am hoping that we can do the Pet Expo in Cork in May 2014 - and I'm also hoping we can have a show here in Ireland (though it'll probably have to be Cork based for several reasons) within a year! Smile

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh on Wed May 08, 2013 11:10 am

I'll most likely be going this year, yep! Would be great to see you again Natasha. Pity it's so expensive though Sad How much was it last year Laura, if you don't mind me asking? And how do you go about getting a space there? I'd really love to do an exhibition, but money :/
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Wed May 08, 2013 9:41 pm

It's a good few hundred alright, I was quoted €1500 the first time I asked! We got it a bit reduced from that the next year, but I'm not at liberty to say publicly how much it was unfortunately.

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: