How is everyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How is everyone?

Post by DJF on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:52 am

I haven't been around for a while so just wondering how everyone and their mischiefs are getting on.

All the girls here are in great form, as rambunctious and crazy as ever! I am working on a new youtube video - a welcome respite from studies, which are hectic at the moment!

So yep, how is everybody?

Gone Fishing: Maud, Constance, Peig, Hillary

"As the Amazing Maurice said, it was just a story about people and rats. And the difficult part of it was deciding who the people were, and who were the rats."
DJF
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Zoundz on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:08 am

Mostly good - not much to report - ratties are doing fine - my cinn pearl/cinn litter are very interesting - so much different to my russian line! In other life I've been making a lot of bears! XD

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Videli on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:33 pm

We are doing quite good, thanks^^
Good to read your ratties are fine too Smile
Speedy is getting very thin, even though I feed her high callorie fish and meat and treats as addition to her normal diet. Sad The vet sais he could run xray and blood tests but as she is such an old rattie we would most likely not be able to do anything about it even if we knew what was causing the weight loss. Otherwise she is happy and responsive. Smile
Rosalina recovered very good from her surgery and is all fine \o/ Both are now loosing fur though.
Vroni and Harriet are as lively and lovely as ever <3
Videli

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 am

Well ive got some family stuff going on but as always,my girls are a major part of keeping me sane and reminding me of everything that is good and beautiful in this life Love Sounds like an over statement,and i know what non rat people would say but its fact Love My girls just absolutly Rock x

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:03 am

((((((((((massive hugs)))))))))))))))

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GillianK on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:21 am

I haven't been on in a while either. Glad to hear everyone doing well. Keeping well myself! My 3 girls are 27 months old now, and doing well. All 3 continue to be active, and are happy little ratties. They aren't as active as they were they were youngsters but still nosy around, and love their free range time and their cuddles, especially Bessie. Smile
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum